Hello! Thought It Was Time To Post....

1. Hello! I Thought It Was Time To Post!

I Do Know Many Of You Lovely Hermes Ladies (& Gentlemen) Already!!! :smile:
    It's Definitely Times For A Hermes Bag For Me (I Turned Down A Birkin In The Late 90's). I Would Love Many, Many, Many ~ I Probably Should Start One At A Time!!! I Want A Birkin & A Kelly & An Evelyne & A Trim & More!!!...The List Goes On. I Believe I Know Which Colors, Leathers & Hardware I Want (I Realize ~ That Probably Will Not Be My Choice!).

I Love The Reference Library ~ It Has To Be The Best Area In The World!!!!!!!
    Thank You For Making It So Great ~ I Hope To Eventually Contribute!

I Do Travel A Lot Between NY & Charlotte (We Are From NY ((& Boston)) ~ We Still Have Offices In NY & We Now Live In Charlotte). My Journey May Begin When The Hermes Store Opens In Charlotte (More Time To Go In ~ A Lot!).

***I Do Own Two Watches & Two Belts (All Gifts ~ I Don't Know The Names) & My Husband Also Has A Watch, A Belt & A Couple Ties.

I Have Gone On & On.....So, I Will Stop.

Thank You So Much For Reading!

Kara :smile:

2. Welcome Kara!!!! :yahoo:

3. Hi Crochetbella! It's Always Wonderful To See You!!! Love Your Evelyne....(As I've Told You Before) ***Dream Bag!!!!!!***

4. Welcome Kara! :yes: I'm almost new too!;) But I can't stop participating each time I have a few free moments:P and I love it..:heart: . it's become addictive!;)
    Have fun!
    Lucy.

5. Thanks Kara! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
    Oh, yeah this does get addictive! :lol:

6. Welcome Kara!

7. Welcome and it is great to have you here! Have fun.

8. Welcome Kara!!!

9. Welcome, Kara, to the " Hermes House on Enabling!" Have fun!

10. LucyInTheStars ~Yes! Very Addictive!!! T.U. :smile:

Crochetbella ~ You Are So Funny & So Sweet!!! :smile:

Orchid ~ I'm So In Love With Your Birkin In Yor Avatar (I Showed It To My Husband The Other Night...He Loved It, Too!!!)

dianagrace ~ Did I Read You Are In Atlanta? If So, Not Too Far! I Love Flying (Or Driving) To Atlanta To Shop For The Day (Or More!)!!! :smile:

Kellybag & Greentea ~ I Remember When You First Started Posting The Informative Posts.....I Was In Awe Of All Your Knowledge & Still Am!!!!!! :smile: You Are Both Fabulous Mods ~ Thank You For All You Do & Being You (& Jag, Too!)!!! ***Sorry To Post The Two Of You Together It Just Seemed Right!!! :smile:

11. Welcome to the Hermes side Kara!

12. i just logged on a few days ago, and i'm hooked! welcome!

13. Hello and welcome!

When are they opening the Hermes in Charlotte? My company is opening an office there, and I will probably visit a few times. Would love to be able to visit Hermes as well!

14. Welcome aboard, bagluv!:yahoo:

15. Hi Kara and welcome! I've just recently joined the dark side and now I'm addicted. I seem to have Hermes on my mind a lot, lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice