Hello--sort of silly, but I don't know what style bag I just bought!

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I saw this bag in Saks last night and bought it on the spot. The tag says "classic bag with flap" and it is in Bordeaux. The nuymber on the Saks tag says 91530 if that is any help. It is patent leather, although a gorgeous shade--not vinyl or too shiny. But, how can I more accurately know the style. The sales person was not exclusively Chanel as it was late in the evening. Thanks for any help.

Sounds like a Classic Flap :biggrin:
There's a broad range for the 'Classic Flap', but if it's a quilted flap bag w/ a Double C closure, it's probably just called the Classic Flap, then you would expand by describing, like; a Patent Classic Flap in Bordeaux.

OK--so it isn't a 2.55 or other "numbered bag". Also, it doesn't have the CC closure, but just a little toggle clasp. I will try to post pictures soon. Thanks!

A toggle? Like the Mademoiselle or the Reissue?
It could be a Reissue I think.
I don't buy Flaps usually so I don't keep up w/ the colors/leathers right now.

I am a SA & I send pics to all my clients whenever anything new comes in. I try to keep the pics in case I ever need them for reference. ..........as in this case. I kinda knew what it was from your description. Good job! The bag looks sooo much better in person. The red gradually gets darker as it goes toward the bottom. You are going to love it.