Hello pls help me decide first lady dior.

sanamary

Jun 25, 2014
Please help me decide on my first lady dior...3 options
1.Black with champagne hardware-MLD
2.Black ultramatte size small.
3.Fard with champ hardware
4.Nude ultramatte
Im attaching some pics if that helps.
I want to use it as casual as well as evening bag so prefer small size.

IMG-20201128-WA0130.jpg

IMG-20201128-WA0131.jpg

20201128_142721.jpg

20201128_143902.jpg

Please help me decide on my first lady dior...3 options
1.Black with champagne hardware-MLD
2.Black ultramatte size small.
3.Fard with champ hardware
4.Nude ultramatte
Im attaching some pics if that helps.
I want to use it as casual as well as evening bag so prefer small size.

View attachment 4916148

View attachment 4916149

View attachment 4916150

View attachment 4916151
I think that the nude ultra matte works best with your dark outfits. It brings a beautiful contrast to your outfits.

Between the nude ultramatte and the Fard lambskin, I like the nude one more. It's also made of calfskin.

I'd also go with champagne hardware. I like matte bags and same-color hardware on minimalist bag designs, but on the classic Lady Dior it looks a bit wrong imo. Especially since you also want to use it as an evening bag I would go for the more classy looking champagne hardware.
You have a beautiful smile!

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Because you like to wear dark colors, a beige colored bag would be perfect to add a little something while still being neutral. I’m not sure if it’s because I can’t see the fard/ champagne on you but I’m going for the nude ultra matte for you. It’s a great neutral that you can wear with everything. I have a grey ultra matte and it’s hardware has worn very well. Not sure why people are seeing heavily scratched hardware unless they’re rubbing it against an abrasive material like concrete.

I also have a lambskin LD with the champagne hardware so my 2nd pick would be the fard. That lambskin is so lux!

Reactions: 880
I’d pick the nude/fard ultra matte. Looks very chic with dark clothing and offers the perfect contrast. It works with light clothing as well. i have it and it’s one of my favorite bags. And I’ve had it for most a year and no scratches on the hardware at all, but I’m pretty careful with my bags

I really love the black with champagne hardware. I think this bag will always be chic. I also think the nude ultra matte is a lovely bag that will be very easily dressed up or worn more casually. Good luck deciding. LD is. Special bag!