Hello! Please help authenticate this. Many thanks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. It's my first time to post sth like this so I hope I'm in the right place ( thread I mean) :biggrin: I got this white birkin 25 from reseller and I love it. However, I'm still paranoid because its my first time buying from reseller even though she said its 100% authentic but there are so many fake hermes out there so please help! Many thanks in advance:smile:

Here are something I like to point it out.
    1. The stamp hermes made in France are colorless heat stamp I know they do that on some leathers but I'm not sure about this one

2. I tried to check on hermes leather thread but still I'm not sure what's mine.

Many thanks again guys :smile::smile:http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Bambicouture/library/

2. Oops... I just realized I post on the wrong thread. Sorry for misunderstanding :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.