Hello obsession, goodbye sleep!

Daydrmer

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
So for the last few weeks I've been obsessing over two HTF BBags that I have to have, a VG GGH Day and a Black GGH PT. Last night was the first of what I'm sure will be may many dreams, or nightmares, to come about me trying to find these two bags. I remember literally gripping my pillow last night while dreaming I was running with a PT in my hands.

Now this is my dilemma. I have enough money in my paypal account to buy a BBag now. I can't get one from a store because if my DH sees a charge of $1600+ dollars on our CC he would have a heart attack. I sold off a few of my other designer bags to have enough to get a BBag but I'm afraid I will never come across the ones I really want and my dreams will continue to torture me. Should I just settle and get something online for now so I won't obsess as much or just keep obsessing and wait? Thanks!

And say goodbye to more sleep so that you can keep looking at Fleabay and Bonanzle, so that when it does come up, you are ready to buy it!

You may also want to post a "looking for VG GGH Day" and a "looking for Black GGH PT" threads in this shopping subforum. The more people know what you are looking for specifically, the more likely you are to be alerted by a kind fellow tPFer that the bag is listed!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Thanks Rosy its nice to know someone else found them recently, did you find them online or at boutiques

Bridget-Thanks :o)I'm always keeping my eyes on those sites. Since a lot of people have already started those threads I figure I shouldnt. I know Mods don't like a lot of repeat threads.