Hello, new here! Have a question about the Speedy 25!

Mono and damier canvas goes with everything. My damier 30 has been neglected lately because I am into shoulder bags now.

I'm very into shoulder bags too and I'm a little scared to venture into ones that will rest on my arm. But I'm thinking maybe it's a good thing because my shoulders are very sensitive and hurt after only a few minutes of carrying even the lightest bag. This could be a good change for me.

Thanks for all of your responses, girls. I think I've finally made up my decision and will be saving up for a Monogram Speedy 25!! Oy, as if my bank account wasn't drained enough.

^^ I thought I was strictly a shoulder bag girl until I got the speedy 25. I LOVE that it's handheld. No straps slipping off your shoulder! It's a light bag and it's nice to have it "in front" of you when shopping etc. Very functional.

I bought Speedy 25 a month ago. Never a week pass by that I haven't used it. It's just the perfect for everything! To my surprise it can go well with black and even other colors. Sometimes when I doubt if the color of my dress match with my Speedy, I add a scarf to match it up. Nice trick that always work. :smile:

I also thought I was a shoulder bag only girl and was hesitant about the handheld speedy, so I bought a strap to use if I wanted to wear it messenger style. I have to admit that I quickly converted to handheld only and adore my speedy for it's roominess and style. The rolled handles are very comfortable to carry on my arm or in my hands and the strap is sitting in the closet. :tup:

Clipboard01-3.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg

1.jpg

^ Speedy 30

3.jpg

^Speedy 25

hello and welcome to the dark side! :graucho: (i was told there are cookies involved...)

i first got the damier speedy 25 (loves it) and then the mono. it fits quite a lot and always looks stylish. i use my mono for more casual days, and the damier for more 'sombre' or dressier days. plus i love the red interior of the damier, and that you don't have to worry about the vachetta!

Great pictures Sophia!! I am so jealous of the patina on your Speedy 30. I got mine in Feb. and keep it on the windowsill so it gets tanned but it still feels like it is far from it!!

Wow ladies, all these posts are making me want one NOW!! But I'm in major Coach debt and a poor college student. Hopefully if I get this new job, I can start saving up for the Speedy. I'd love to expand my collection to include other bags besides Coach!