Hello! New bag & wallet!!

Kachiriann

Oct 7, 2015
Hi, I am new to the forum!! I am super excited about these deals I got and wanted to share. Black Too Hot to Handle for ~$250 on Ebay, unused and new (regularly ~$438 at department stores) and a red MBMJ wristlet/wallet that I got also on Ebay for $58, new and unused. Glad this bag doesn't look HUGE on me since I'm not your tallest person.

Edit: I apologize for the last three sideways photos, not sure why this happened...:nogood:

Attachments

• Me1.JPG
    Me1.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Bag.JPG
    Bag.JPG
    471.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Wallet.JPG
    Wallet.JPG
    514.4 KB · Views: 289
  • BagWallet.JPG
    BagWallet.JPG
    642.8 KB · Views: 270
The bag looks great on you! You got a great price for the wristlet, I've been thinking of getting one. Do you find it easy to get your phone in and out of the wallet?

The bag looks great on you! You got a great price for the wristlet, I've been thinking of getting one. Do you find it easy to get your phone in and out of the wallet?

Yes, the phone fits perfectly in the wallet, with ample space. I have an iPhone 5s and I could probably fit two of them in there. Right now I just carry cash in there. I use the wristlet as my main wallet in my bag. This way, I carry my phone just in the little pocket in the bag, as fetching it from my wallet would be far too difficult. I figured I would carry my phone in my wallet with cash, etc. when I am going out/going somewhere I don't want to lug a bag. I found a lot of great prices on Ebay for these wristlets, and they're beautifully made, as always. :love:

Included a few pics so you can see how small of a wallet this really is. I do wish it was larger. Everything is very crammed. But I love it still.

Attachments

• IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 235
Hi, I am new to the forum!! I am super excited about these deals I got and wanted to share. Black Too Hot to Handle for ~$250 on Ebay, unused and new (regularly ~$438 at department stores) and a red MBMJ wristlet/wallet that I got also on Ebay for $58, new and unused. Glad this bag doesn't look HUGE on me since I'm not your tallest person.

Edit: I apologize for the last three sideways photos, not sure why this happened...:nogood:

Welcome and great deals!! Love the Too Hot To Handle hobo - I've always wanted one but never found a satisfactory deal on one in good condition. Very cute wallet too!

Yes, the phone fits perfectly in the wallet, with ample space. I have an iPhone 5s and I could probably fit two of them in there. Right now I just carry cash in there. I use the wristlet as my main wallet in my bag. This way, I carry my phone just in the little pocket in the bag, as fetching it from my wallet would be far too difficult. I figured I would carry my phone in my wallet with cash, etc. when I am going out/going somewhere I don't want to lug a bag. I found a lot of great prices on Ebay for these wristlets, and they're beautifully made, as always. :love:

Included a few pics so you can see how small of a wallet this really is. I do wish it was larger. Everything is very crammed. But I love it still.

Thanks for the photos! :ty: