Hello, my name is Cynthia, and I am a MAC-aholic

Thank you talldrnkofwater!

And here are my pouches:
IMG_3183.jpg

Colors:
Brown Stingray, Fuchsia Mine
Navy (gift with SO), Wine (gift with SO)
Black croc, Peacock

That's officially all my RM at the moment.

ohhhhh
i love the black croc looking pouch..

hmm.. i wonder can the "mine" be mine too?? hehehe

hubby said i'm banned for bags, not pouches.. *cough*cough*

Thanks nwhite and purseprincess32 and gardengal22!
Thanks again Is it on sale? !

ohhhhh
i love the black croc looking pouch..

hmm.. i wonder can the "mine" be mine too?? hehehe

hubby said i'm banned for bags, not pouches.. *cough*cough*
LOL Jelita! I actually thought it was very fitting that my first word pouch was "mine" because it's mine now... Alright, kinda silly, but I definitely thought it. It would be fun if you got into the pouches. :graucho: The leather is soft, especially on the navy and wine (I think they are lamb?). The croc is pretty and seems more durable. It could definitely take a beating and look exactly the same. But I don't know if all the croc pouches are like that. They have bigger sizes, too. This is the smallest size.

Dang C, I love them all!
Thanks Crystal! And thanks for stopping by to check out my collection! :biggrin:

Oh my goodness. What an amazing MAC collection you have. You werent joking with the Mac-aholic comment either!!
Darn tooting! It takes all the will-power I have not to buy every MAC I see... but it is a little easier now with my current collection to temporarily ignore my MAC hoarding instincts.

Wow how did you get the MACs to stand up in the first picture? That's amazing!

I have Stingray, Navy, and Wine pouches too! Stingray is my favorite because it is so interesting in pattern and texture.

Last edited: