Hello, my name is Cynthia, and I am a MAC-aholic

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
It took my a while, but, as a crossbody-bag-lover and as someone who doesn't like Huge bags, I finally found the MAC. Now I have 15!

Here are pictures of my MACs and all my other RMs for your viewing pleasure. :graucho:

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

Exotic embossed
IMG_3170.jpg

Purples
IMG_3174.jpg

Grays (with a stray periwinkle purple)
IMG_3178.jpg

Teals
IMG_3179.jpg

Though that's not really all. I haven't photographed my pouches yet. I have 5-or-so Cory pouches that I'll take pics of at some point to add later.

It took my a while, but, as a crossbody-bag-lover and as someone who doesn't like Huge bags, I finally found the MAC. Now I have 15!

Here are pictures of my MACs and all my other RMs for your viewing pleasure. :graucho:

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

:nuts::nuts::nuts: WOW! I'm overwhelmed. What a gorgeous collection of MACs and RMs! The first few pics of your MACs remind me of going to the hardware store and looking at all the paint chips. So many colors!! :biggrin: Simply amazing! Congrats Cynthia!!

:drool::drool::faint::faint: AMAZING Collection, Cynthia. I am drooling over that purple collection. I never thought I'd be able to pull them off but the more I see, the more I want to try it out.

Forget Skittles, taste the Rainbow of MACs!

Wowza...your collection is fantastic!!!

Yes please, can you list all of the colors...I want to know what that green is!:nuts:

holy cow girl! I didn't know you had ventured over to RM. THey are amazing!! :love: Can you list all the colors when you have a chance?
Sure! I may be off on some of the color names, but this is what I *think* they are called. For the MACs:
(corresponding to the lined up pic)
Leaf Green
Turquoise Ostrich
Blue Woven Patent
Purple Lizard
Violet
Metallic Purple
Purple (from OSS) 3-zip
Periwinkle Purple
Flat Iron Gray aka FIG
Stormy Grey 3-zip
Gray Skies
Black Cat
Grape Croc
Wine Lizard
Lipstick Red Patent

MAMM: Purple Haze
Mini Nikki: Metallic Purple
Loveletter: Auburn
Matinees: FIG and Custom Purple
Rocker + wallet: Wine Iguana
Main Squeeze: Aquamarine

:nuts::nuts::nuts: WOW! I'm overwhelmed. What a gorgeous collection of MACs and RMs! The first few pics of your MACs remind me of going to the hardware store and looking at all the paint chips. So many colors!! :biggrin: Simply amazing! Congrats Cynthia!!
Hey, I used to look at those paint strips all the time! Though I was usually stuck in the purple section. I ventured out a bit with the MACs since they are so versatile, I feel like I need every color (and sometimes a few shades of one color)!

:drool::drool::faint::faint: AMAZING Collection, Cynthia. I am drooling over that purple collection. I never thought I'd be able to pull them off but the more I see, the more I want to try it out.
I am one who is convinced that purple looks good on everyone. It is so flattering, especially dark purples on brunettes and I love the contrast/complimentary color of purple with red hair. (And blondes seem to be able to pull off any color.) there has to be a purple shade you can do. Go for it!!

Thanks Cheryl24! You mean the leaf green? The leather is so soft!

Are you going to grab the concord MAC? I'm waiting til they are restocked... so pretty!
Actually, I get most of my bags used or from online sample sales. So I'll wait and see if I come across it later at some point. I guess I learned the hard way with Coach that most things eventually go on sale. Sure, I'll miss out on some stuff, but RM has so many great purples I feel like another shade I like will turn up if I wait. Plus, I should be banned right now. But I'm happy with my collection, especially my RMs! :biggrin: