Hello! Minkettes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I am back and have been for a week now and wanted to say hello! I am glad you all got to have a sale while I was away! We will be posting official pics of the wedding soon, and can't wait to share more news about the wedding! :yahoo:

2. Congratulations on your wedding! I'm sure you were a beautiful bride. I heard about the MACs you designed for your bridesmaids and think it's so sweet and original.
    Thank you for sharing the news!

3. Hey Becky!! Welcome back!! Congrats to you and Gavin, and we can't waittt to see pics! :party:

4. Welcome back and congrats!

5. Pics coming soon!!!

6. Congratulations!!!

7. Congrats to you and Gavin (my brother's name by the way!;)) & Welcome back! I saw a few pics on facebook and wanted to say you looked beautiful and so happy!

8. Congratulations, Rebecca!!! Cannot wait to see pics of your grogeous wedding!

9. Congratulations!!! I hope you are enjoying being a Mrs.! Can't wait to see pictures and I second Crazy4Handbags, love the custom MACs for your bridesmaids!

10. Here are some....I am cheating by giving you guys the 1st pics! :smile:

Attached Files:

11. And the 1st Bespoke Lace "I Do" Mac!

Attached Files:

12. what a STUNNING location! everyone looks lovely :girlsigh:

13. I love the vibe reflected in these pics---great dress, shoes!! You look beautiful! Where was the wedding? Italy or somewhere in Europe?

14. Congratulations, the pics. are beautiful!

15. CONGRATS you two! You look amazing in that dress! Thanks for the update and the pics!