Hello Luvah! ~Mustard Diego has Arrived~

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
So after an epic battle with UPS over my package, my Diego from Shopbop finally arrived (I seriously thought I was going to have to break into the truck myself to get it but that's for another story:cursing:). Oh how I could wax poetic about Mustard and don't get me started on the buttery evenly pebbled leather:tender: It truly is a love it or hate it shade but for me it was love at first sight:love: I was actually surprised by how understated it was, almost a tan shade. One thing I was not expecting was the weight:Push: This baby is way heavier than my Roccos both with and without the strap (old style studs).

So without further ado here she is in pics both with and without flash. I also snapped a few pics of her next to my Quilted luggage to help get a feel for the color. I'll try to snap some outside shots tomorrow;)

Attachments

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
Congrats!!!!:biggrin:

It's a great color!!!
My mustard arrived today too, and I'm FINALLY happy with the pebbles!:yahoo:

AestHetiC

I <3 Rain
O.G.
May 23, 2006
congrats!! lovely color!!

I'm still waiting for my new AW's to arrive! Hope the leather is as nice as yours!

*want it all*

GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Jul 6, 2008
Congrats!!!!!!!! Such a beauty! I wouldn't do well with the diego because of its length and difficulty getting items in/out, but it sure is nice to look at! :biggrin: