Hello Kitty

1. I went to NY. I stopped at the Sanrio store. I hope you Hello Kitty lovers enjoy!

There she is!
    [​IMG]

What's inside?

[​IMG]

Hello Kitty!

[​IMG]

A key chain

[​IMG]

2. OMG you nails. TD4

3. Thanks. :flowers:

4. I am sure I am only about the 7 squillionth person to say this on this forum alone, but ohhh, if only I had held on to the Hello Kitty stuff that my friends and I used to get at the then brand-new Sanrio store at the local mall back in the late 70s - inexpensive and fun little joke presents, we considered them, we just loved Hello Kitty (and Mimi, although Mimi seemed just a little stuck-up sometimes, but hugs really helped a lot, so maybe she was just insecure) - anyway, if I had that stuff today, I bet I could sell it on eBay and get myself a truckload of handbags, and a Tuscan villa to put them in!

5. I'd buy them from you, if you posted pics of the bags you bought. ;) Seriously, I can't believe Hello Kitty is older than me! :nuts: :wtf: She's still cute, though. :love:

6. Those are so cute! :heart:

7. awww... i love sanrio!!!... loved them when i was little and STILL do... too bad there isn't a official saniro store here... (at least i dont' think so...)

Nice nails BTW...

8. ^^^Thanks. Awww, wish there was a store by you. They served cookies, too. It was cute!

Thanks maggie.

9. love them.. I got tons of Hello Kitty goodies as well.. that's a very big Hello Kitty.. i want one.. hehe

10. I love Sanrio. Hello Kitty, Chococat, Keroppi, chai chai monchan are what I collect now. I still stuff I've collected from grade school. Once when I was in the Sanrio store looking at a Hello Kitty plush toym and this girl and I said at the same time, "This is so cute!" Well, she was about 5 and I'm in my 20's. Some habits due hard. . .:P

11. Actually, the first one, is a lady (I assume! :roflmfao: ) in a costume who greeted people and took pics. :yes:

12. :yes: Hello Kitty is for all ages. My mom loves her, too. :love:

13. :love: :love: So cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE Hello Kitty!!! I have so many Hello Kitty things. I have never been to the store, though, I guess I should stop by the NY store. I want a pic with the big Hello Kitty!!:P

14. I want this dress. :lol:

plushb.jpg
  15. :roflmfao: Very cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice