Hello Kitty LV style. Would you carry this?

Would you proudly carry this or keep it in the closet as a collectible?

• Carry it! It's super cute!

• It's just not right but cute so keep it in closet

Results are only viewable after voting.

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
This piece has been in the back of my closet for a couple of years now. When I saw it in the magazine in Asia, I call a cab and went straight to SOGO to get it. It's not a real LV but it IS a real Sanrio. Would you carry this?
"Sanrio" is the original brand for Hello Kitty in Japan.
attachment.php

You can see that it's definitely very close to the globe shopper a few years ago, which is why I didn't carry it when I first got it. I know it's kind of silly but I like Hello Kitty.
LV+cruise+Globe+Shopper.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the vote of confidence, ladies! I really do love how pink and cute it is. Using it for running errands sounds perfect. That way I do get to use it and I get to see this cutie a lot more!

puzzlenop, I also have a loungefly bag as a bookbag. It says "I Hellokitty Nerds" Lol. Love that bag.

I think it's cute- I'd use it as a tote for work/shopping...you can never have too many tote bags. I take my kids to the library and it would make a cute book bag---definitely use it!!

I love hello kitty! The question that I have is... there are so many HK bags, why choose one that looks LV but isn't? Not in any manner trying to sound rude, I am curious because on this forum there are many discussions regarding fakes, even the obvious fakes are frowned upon if it is something someone chooses to carry. How is our beloved HK an exception?

Sorry again if this upsets anyone, but I have had pics of authentic bags questioned and don't understand how this is acceptable.

I love hello kitty! The question that I have is... there are so many HK bags, why choose one that looks LV but isn't? Not in any manner trying to sound rude, I am curious because on this forum there are many discussions regarding fakes, even the obvious fakes are frowned upon if it is something someone chooses to carry. How is our beloved HK an exception?

Sorry again if this upsets anyone, but I have had pics of authentic bags questioned and don't understand how this is acceptable.

i can totally see your point. i saw some vernis alma inspired HK bags at the mall last night. it made me sad yet made me chuckle at the same time that LV is such an inspiration.