Hello Kitty gets the LV look...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just had to share this wallet with you guys.

http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/FY752

I think I would take this wallet over a fake LV wallet any day...

2. OH.. why can i live in Japan.. I have to go there just for the shopping!

3. I think I've seen those somewhere before. But yup, I'd take that over a fake..I love Hello Kitty :smile:

4. That Is The Cutest Purse! Hello Kitty Has Had Quite A Few LV Looks For FAO Schwarz. Now, That They Are Only In NYC & The Website...I'm Not Sure If They're Available. Back In '99-'00.....They Had Extensive Vernis (Look) Collection...It Was So Cute!!! ........Yes! I Love Hello Kitty, Much Rather Have That Wallet Than A Fake....Hello Kitty ~ She's In A Class Of Her Own!!!!

5. I like the Hello Kitty LV bags. They do have some cute styles and I would prefer that over a fake. I love Hello Kitty so much that makes me want to wera my Ts again which I actually put away because I thought I was to old for it.

6. i'll wait til the asian stores here in socal have them selling for $12 instead of $44.

7. Ohh you gotta keep us posted if you see em. Thanks!!!!

8. haha sure. but i hardly ever go in lil saigon.. it's a headache to go there cuz of all the bad drivers and rude people (it's just the way they/we are. :annoyed:). but if i ever go in the next few weeks, and spot some, i'll try to buy one or something.

9. OH ha ha ive been there. To that mall.. I dont understand why there was no parking and hardly anyone in the mall:rant: In cali right?

10. yea, southern cali..orange county.. lil saigon. i live down the street from it. there's parking in the lot behind the mall.. and the mall is "empty" on the first floor, but filled on the 2nd floor (aka: jewelry mega center).

11. Ya gotta love that 18K :smile: BLING BLING

12. Is that kind of near Westminster? I think I've actually been there with my friend once..I bought a ton of cute Sanrio phone charms there.

13. Aw! Hello Kitty! I bought a Hello Kitty wallet when I was in Japan (not like that one). . .I need to go find it.

14. yea.. lil saigon IS westminster practically. and k-town IS garden grove. lol. :yes:

15. hehehe, cute! i wish i had a hello kitty toaster!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice