Hello...Jordanna

A

alicencoachland

Hey Everybobdy,
I'm new and my name is Alice. Well I have been lurking around here for a couple of days checking out lots o' post. Upon my lurking I discovered the Jordanna. Which is like a hybrid bag. As it is a combo between a maggie and a cambridge hobo. Not as big. I just wanted to let you ladies know that i placed an order for her today. There were only 269 left in black for JAX. I will reveal her when i get her next week.:yahoo::yahoo::biggrin::biggrin:

Paulivanna

Mar 22, 2009
central valley ca
You know....not to sound dumb or anything.... I know that 'JAX' is like 'heaven' for COACH merchandise.... but what does it stand for? And can I get their information so I can order from there too??? :happydance:

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
You know....not to sound dumb or anything.... I know that 'JAX' is like 'heaven' for COACH merchandise.... but what does it stand for? And can I get their information so I can order from there too??? :happydance:
^^
i am in australia (where coach in insanely expensive) and would love to know what JAX is and if they have an online store!

peggle

I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
its Jacksonville Florida, Coach's Warehouse JAX for short

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Can't wait to see it... What other color does she come in???

Last edited:

SarahC11

Jan 2, 2009
Welcome Alice! Congrats on the bag too .. :smile: I can't wait to see pictures of her when you get it!

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
Welcome! Glad to have you here! I was wondering about this new bag! Kind of a maggie meets cambridge with t he 2 pockets on the side cant wait to see it!
Heres the drilldown pic of it!

15007_svbk_a0.jpg

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
welcome to the forum.....I am glad you decide to join. Everone here is amazing and very helpful. You will learn a lot.