Hello ! jack spade

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello all - bag prfessionals to I am not familiar with this brand jack spade but was given a expensive "looking " leather bag by jack spade as a gift when I googled and went on the website the prices vary so very much it's hard to make a guess on if it was on the cheaper or expensive end of the spectrum . it was not a gift so yes value matters it is not current as it is not on the website . I work in this field some perks are thrown my way often so I will probable eBay it or use myself I would like an idea of what I have first . more interested in just knowing how old and the price .
    Is jack spade a reputable name ? Popular ?
    any info is appreciated thanks so much

Attached Files:

2. "Jack Spade" is Kate Spade's line for men. I don't think they are very expensive. Kate Spade used to be Liz Claiborne. I don't think you've got much except a nice freebie. Use it! It's a nice-looking bag.

3. thanks so much I did notknow the name either it just looked pricey . it seems to be quality leather yet a fendi nylon bag is 1500$ I just do not get it ! thanks so muchit is a cool looking bag

indiaink likes this.