Hello, it's been a while...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Well, it's been a while since I was last on here...I am not even sure if anyone I used to know is still on here.

I went through a rough pregnancy and my feet swelled up to the point where I thought I would have to legally change my name to Fiona... You can see the horror in the picture.

Just wanted to say Hello and jump back into my CL addiction, now that the diuretics have started working their magic.

So hello everyone! :smile:

Attached Files:

mal and XAQUI like this.
  2. Hi bambolina! I'm still here, though not as crazy into the CL love. I've been exploring other brands like MB, SW and Aquazzura. Glad to see the diuretics are helping you. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and your baby is healthy. Congrats!

mal and bambolina like this.
  3. Hey hun! Glad to see you're still here! Thanks so much! Baby girl is 4 months now, she is healthy and perfect! :smile: I had quite a hard pregnancy but it was well worth it. :heart:

4. Hello!!

5. Congrats again. Happy to hear your DD is healthy and perfect!

6. Hello and congrats in your Baby :smile:

7. I am still here!!! Though mostly a ghost :smile:. Good to know that you are doing well! Congrats!!!

mal likes this.
  8. Hi!! Good to see you :smile: I'm around once in a while; miss the old gang!

9. I remember the day my foot swelling went down and my skinny feet had returned. It was sooooo exciting!!!