HELLO!! iM NEW TO THE FORUM!!!

PINK*~*lolita

Rad & Yummy Swag!!!!
Apr 6, 2008
Hi GIRLS!!!!
ive been checking you and your CLs out and I LOVE IT!!! this place is great!! and all you girls are TOOO CUTE!!!
im sooo excited i found it but a lil nervous how much trouble im going to get in with a support group that supports my addiction!!! like so many of you i have a problem I LOVE SHOES & BAGS!!! and i loooooooooove my CLs!!! im working on my collection!! unfortunately i could never share my obsession before NO ONE understands and or thinks im nuts to save up or sacrifice just for some CLs!!! but its a passion and i just looooooooove wearing my red soles!!! Everyone is soooo cute with all their stories, traumas, dramas, questions, advice, and girlies desperately seeking CLs!!! its just what ive been looking for!! and just to let you know girls when theres something i want or am looking for I FIND IT!!! so if i can help anyone im here~!!!!!! and my addiction continues..... ill be in rehab soon!!

Hey PINK! Great to meet ya! You will have a lot of fun here and get a lot of info and see some great shoes! Do share pics of your collection when you get a chance. We love seeing pictures!

WELCOME Pink!!! :welcome: This is a great forum and definitely the BEST on tPF. Please take some pics of your CLs and your outfits. It is so much fun seeing our lovelies in actions. :woohoo:

It is fun to get everyone's experiences in one place, isn't it? This forum has been really helpful to me on my best days and worst. Yes, the shoes may be expensive, but the support and comradery you get here is priceless!

Welcome! :flowers: