Hello! I'm new to Coach :) Help!?

nickkyvintage

Bag Pervert!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hi everybody!

I can normally be found over on the LV section, but the last week or so i've been browsing all the lovely collections over here on the Coach side of things.

Im begining to want some COACH GOODNESS!!!!!!

My only problem is I cant find a store or stockist in the UK. Also the coach website dosnt appear to offer shipping to the UK, how annoying!!!

As much as I love LV with all the recent price increases I just dont want to spend my money there any more. My last purchase was a speedy 30 in January for £310, its now £345! Thats just crazy in my opinion!

I adore the Carly shoulder bags, but really want to find a way to get hold of a brand new one, any suggestions!!!

I dont mind purchasing off of eBay but because i'm new to this i dont want to make a mistake. I can see that you have an Authenticate This thread which i will use alot if i find anything that takes my eye.

Does anybody know of any resale websites?? I'd rather do that then go through ebay

Many Thanks In Advance!!! xxx

There is one store in London... don't know how far that is for you but this is the address
Coach Stores in United KingdomCOACH HEATHROW AIRPORT T5
space.gif
TERMINAL 5 WELLINGTON ROAD HEATHROW AIRPORT HOUNSLOWLONDON Store Hours: SAT-SUN 5:30AM - 10:00 PM

Otherwise, ebay might be your only option! Hopefully some more ladies/gents have suggestsions for you!

I'm in the same boat, i've just been looking at ebay but you really have to watch for fakes and there is quite a bit of competition given there are so few authentic ones.

There is a new Coach store at Terminal 5 but from what I have heard its behind all the secuirty checks so you can't just go to the airport and use it, you have to be travelling to get past security.

I've not used the Coach website as of yet as tax and customs would make it even more expensive.

If you have friends in the US you could always get it shipped to them, or if you have friends going abroad get them to check out the outlets for you.

Thank you so much for all the advice!

The new store at Heathrow Airport is behind all the security checks so i'd have to traveling to use it boo hoo!!

I'll just have to keep searching ebay uk

Thank you ladies! x

I think I would go mad if the only Coach store I could go to was behind security at an airport!!!!! I'd find out how to get a job there haha!! Or at least get a job behind the security checkpoints LOL