Hello, I'm New Here

Jennifer Marvin said:
In fact, yes! She was and is a client of mine. We don't know each other socially, but she is the one who told me about this place:yes: I think she is my poster child or something! :shame:

Oh, I see! That's sweet! :biggrin:

I never forget a bag!!! :lol:

I've (finally!) replied to your PM, BTW.

Welcome to PF Jennifer! Just checked out the bags on your site, and I think they are lovely! :heart: :amuse: The rosettes are so cool...
I've always wanted to learn how to make handbags and sew, do you have any tips on where to go to learn about stuff like that?

spiralsnowman said:
Welcome to PF Jennifer! Just checked out the bags on your site, and I think they are lovely! :heart: :amuse: The rosettes are so cool...
I've always wanted to learn how to make handbags and sew, do you have any tips on where to go to learn about stuff like that?

Hello! I am so curious about your name!??? I am a snow woman too, from Colorado. I miss snow! Even though it is June, isn't that wierd!

Thank you for loving my bags. I love them too! Not because they are mine, but because they are a result of my vision which has been interpreted by incredible craftspeople (true, I made the first prototypes and gave them my patterns, but, then, the same people who make Chanels handbags made them from the same leathers that Hermes makes their bags from. I cried when I saw them for the first time. I am truely blessed). It is such a high (I can not explain) to have an idea, a vision, and then the reality of that vision. I am so happy you love it too!

I love, love, love helping anyone learn this craft! It depends on your location to learn, but, always remember there is a will there is a way! Do you mind my asking where you are located? Maybe I can help you from there.:yes: