Hello, I'm New Here

passerby said:
Jennifer, I am a klutz so the answer is no, sadly. But I love to visit websites and admire the work of indie designers (although I had no interest in handbags, jewelry etc until very recently). Crazy or what? :biggrin:

No, that is so cool that you opened your mind and found something new to love! what is your passion? if it is ok to ask.

I am sure you are not a klutz. Anyway, I am a klutz, but I still just do what I love and hope others will too!

CrazyBagLady said:
welcome!! You will love it here. Tell us all about your favorite bags!
Oh my goodness, I have so many favorites you will have to give me a little while! For the past several moths I seem to carry a little python clutch everywhere! It is so tiny, but so perfect and totally convenient! And who knows who made the thing? I bought it in Italy on a business trip. I love it! It seems I am either carrying something big enough for the kitchen sink, or something so tiny I have to consider a smaller cell phone! I have been quite into totes lately. I have a nice Vanessa Bruno in black leather which seems to fit the bill. I like to have a little bag I can throw inside when I am out shopping in the street markets and such, you know? I use my own bags too, of course!

Welcome! Welcome! Wow! Paris fashion week! I am so jealous! I am working on a handbag line right now as we speak. It is being manufactured in Italy but I am having a rough time right now with production. I also expanded to starting a jewelry line. Unfortunately, my jeweler is a flake and I had to fire her. It has been a bumpy road. Hopefully everything will smooth out. I am very excited to have you aboard!!! Welcome!!

Jennifer Marvin said:
Serendipity, your name is my favorite word! Winternight, I love that! I was born to design, but became a stock broker! Art called me back again and I haven’t betrayed it again since! Just be true to your heart . Do you design hard wear for handbags by chance? I am always looking for new things. I love Jewelry, and I love that you love Apollinaire! What a nice place already. Thank you for the warm welcome!
!

Hmm hardware for jewelry is a great idea! I'm trying to find my creative outlet right now. I'm not sure yet whether or not jewelry is it. Amusing to hear that you were once a stockbroker - how very Gauguin of you!

Welcome Jennifer! I design beaded gemstone jewelry which I sell on ebay and have in a few boutiques in NY, Wi and Fl, I also sculpt and have some fab ideas for purses that I cant get past paper...I adore your avatar!

I like your website too it must be really fabulous to be an American designer in Paris!!!