Hello, I'm New Here

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Oh wow, I am actually a little heartbroken that my oldest is entering Kindergarten!

Oh, I know! I have about a million pictures of my oldest on her first day of kindergarten! They go so fast! Enjoy! 5 is so great! :yes: I LOVED 5! Can I babysit? I will take her shopping!!!!!!!

Jennifer Marvin said:
Oh, thank you! Is this a bunny, here? How cute is he?:smile:

he is my french bulldog, Ramsey. he is the cutest and the best. but is testing my patience this week. i also have a almost 14 year old son and almost 10 year old daughter. it does not get any easier, but would not have it any other way.

doulosforhim said:
he is my french bulldog, Ramsey. he is the cutest and the best. but is testing my patience this week. i also have a almost 14 year old son and almost 10 year old daughter. it does not get any easier, but would not have it any other way.

OH MY GOODNESS! I need to put on some glasses or something! A French bulldog I am confusing with a bunny! OH MY! I need to make an appointment tomorrow!

Children are wonderful, aren't they?:rolleyes:

I have already embarrassed myself by confusing a bulldog with a bunny! YIKES! Mayby I am getting old afterall:shame:

Jennifer Marvin said:
Oh, I know! I have about a million pictures of my oldest on her first day of kindergarten! They go so fast! Enjoy! 5 is so great! :yes: I LOVED 5! Can I babysit? I will take her shopping!!!!!!!

You're SO on!:yes:

Jennifer Marvin said:
OK! Great, just bring her to Paris and I will spoil her rotten and enjoy all of her stories, because at 5, they always have the greatest stories!:yes:

yeah, you remember 5 well. . . my little one NEVER hushes up! LOL!:shocked:

Jennifer, I am a klutz so the answer is no, sadly. But I love to visit websites and admire the work of indie designers (although I had no interest in handbags, jewelry etc until very recently). Crazy or what? :biggrin: