hello i m italienish !color chanel jumbo

hello girl
sorry for my inglish....i live to Venetian in Italia
i like purse chanel jumbo help me color

color black in caviar end gold chain it is beautiful? you compareid jumbo whit jumbo maxi....thanks

Welcome! :welcome2: If this is your first jumbo or Chanel, I would get the black, caviar with gold hardware. It is very versitile and I think it is a good size. I am small so even the jumbo is a little big for me. If you think you want a very big bag and carry a lot of stuff, you would probably like the Maxi style. Also, check out this thread, it may answer some of your questions. http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-jumbo-or-maxi-573245.html

I hope that helps!

Black med lambskin is very dressy. What about a black caviar w/ Silver hardware jumbo for work/casual everyday? This would be a good combo. White maxi would get dirty and probably isn't very everyday..

look at the comparison pics in the thread Saira1214 gave...
i have both but love maxi...but then i love big bags...
each size is a different price & cost just went up recently
unfortunately...
good luck!

Personally, I would go with a black jumbo caviar flap. Black can be used all season and will show less dirt and wear. Jumbo is a great size for everyday use and won't overwhelm a petite frame like a maxi can. Lastly, caviar because it can take more wear than lambskin.

Personally i think for a first bag that you should go for either the jumbo in black caviar with gold hardware or the jumbo beige in lambskin with gold hardware, both are perfect size and very versatile and classy :biggrin:

donna, I think you should go with Jmbo caviar as the size is good for both day and night...but if big bags is your preference, maxi will definately suits you better.

Good luck choosing! Mahh!