Hello girls ... a few things on my mind :O)

Chakern

O.G.
Aug 3, 2010
I'm usually on Louboutin in here but read a bit of Mulberry as well.. Quess it's time to tell a little about my Mulberry family and ask a few questions :biggrin:

Pics of my Mulberry will come below ...

First of all a few ???

After several years of looking I finally bougth my first Alexa last week - a preloved black oversized. I'm used to more "firm" bags and thats why I delayed my first buy untill now.. BUT I REALLY love it!! It's SO nice and the size fits me .. still have to get used to the "floppyness" but it fits me better than my Bayswater!!

But ... I want more :P I want the regular size and REALLY need advice!! I want the regular to be something else than the black! Tomorrow I'm going to see a preloved petticoat white, it looks fantastic.. BUT a white bag???? Can I use that for everyday use.. at work ect?? And will it be white in 6 month??

Please give me all your good advice in Alexa bags and whats the most beautiful one??

Another thing is, is it not possible to polish the hardware, maybe ask a cobbler to do it? I mean I cant get the hardware exchanges everytime there is a little scratch...... Do you just "live with it" ??

Thanks girls .. will post pics below ;)

Hi and welcome to Mulberry. Looking forward to see your pics. :smile:
Alexa is a fab choice and I love my Lexys.
If you like to take a look at the reference libary to top and look under the thread "The Mulberry Alexa - pics only" you have quite a selection to ogle... :biggrin:

Here they are..... :yahoo:

My classic one, chocolate Bayswater

image-2618970298.jpg

My first Mulberry, Phoebe with a little coinpurse

image-2264304401.jpg

My Daria pouch

image-198318399.jpg

Chocolate Sommerset for my Bays...

image-4138571231.jpg

For my Phoebe, can't remember the name..

image-1411946438.jpg

My Daria Hobo, looks strange on picture but is fantastic..

image-2252181890.jpg

Medium sized Daria Marshmallow White, love it but dont wear it that much..

image-2222660558.jpg

Mitzy messenger / medium with strap or handle (my second because I use it so much). Wear it ALL the time.. Not the most beautiful but the most wearable

image-2017210513.jpg

My Mitzy Hobo in butter .... Mmmmm love it in the summer!!!! And a little pouch as well :0)

image-1712605839.jpg

My newest addition - My Alexa wheeeee love it. And the most beautiful purse I have ever seen - my summer khaki french purse...

image-2680079771.jpg

Thats all folks... Thanks for looking!!!! :wave:

Last edited:
Baginuse said:
Hi and welcome to Mulberry. Looking forward to see your pics. :smile:
Alexa is a fab choice and I love my Lexys.
If you like to take a look at the reference libary to top and look under the thread "The Mulberry Alexa - pics only" you have quite a selection to ogle... :biggrin:

Thanks .. Pics are on now!

Have been ALL AROUND the Alexa threads ;0) I really dont know which I like best and hopefully I can get a lot of advice.

:0)

Lovely collection! I love the Alexa too, i have two one is a regular in chocolate buffalo leather and the other is a silky snake Alexa in Nightshade. I love that the leather is so different, one is very floppy like yours (my chocolate one) and the other is much more structured. Do you know if you want a more structured one?

Here they are..... :yahoo:

My classic one, chocolate Bayswater

View attachment 2043152

My first Mulberry, Phoebe with a little coinpurse

View attachment 2043153

My Daria pouch

View attachment 2043156

Chocolate Sommerset for my Bays...

View attachment 2043157

For my Phoebe, can't remember the name..

View attachment 2043159

My Daria Hobo, looks strange on picture but is fantastic..

View attachment 2043161

Medium sized Daria Marshmallow White, love it but dont wear it that much..
View attachment 2043164

Mitzy messenger / medium with strap or handle (my second because I use it so much). Wear it ALL the time.. Not the most beautiful but the most wearable

View attachment 2043166

My Mitzy Hobo in butter .... Mmmmm love it in the summer!!!! And a little pouch as well :0)

View attachment 2043168

My newest addition - My Alexa wheeeee love it. And the most beautiful purse I have ever seen - my summer khaki french purse...

View attachment 2043169

Thats all folks... Thanks for looking!!!! :wave:

Why don't you use your lighter coloured Mitzy? Style? or Colour? if it's colour then that's not going to change with Style. JMHO :smile:

Wow, where have you been hiding?! Great collection.

I have a regular plum Alexa and love it. The colour is really versatile, goes with pretty much anything:smile:

Petticoat alexa is stunning but I personally wouldn't use it as an everyday bag, but then I'm a klutz!!

Why don't you use your lighter coloured Mitzy? Style? or Colour? if it's colour then that's not going to change with Style. JMHO :smile:

..... Just thougt about it when I posted the pics :oh:

I use the butter coloured in the summer, I'm so afraid to get stains on it BUT I use it!

My Daria is a special occasion bag. Have only used it a handful of times. I think it's fantastic to take with me to a party!

I love the concept of a bag that can be used cross body, as shoulder bag and carried by hand.. but I'm just not sure that a white one would be resistant enough..:thinking:

..... Just thougt about it when I posted the pics :oh:

I use the butter coloured in the summer, I'm so afraid to get stains on it BUT I use it!

My Daria is a special occasion bag. Have only used it a handful of times. I think it's fantastic to take with me to a party!

I love the concept of a bag that can be used cross body, as shoulder bag and carried by hand.. but I'm just not sure that a white one would be resistant enough..:thinking:

There's been a few reveals of the Valentines Alexa recently. Check them out. BEAUTIFUL colour :smile:

Wow, where have you been hiding?! Great collection.

I have a regular plum Alexa and love it. The colour is really versatile, goes with pretty much anything:smile:

Petticoat alexa is stunning but I personally wouldn't use it as an everyday bag, but then I'm a klutz!!

Where can I see your bags?

Have seen the plum- its nice!!!!

Dont know about that petticoat one .... love it but :shrugs: