Hello, from the Cayman Islands

The zippy wallet is just wonderful and the pochette accordeon is fabulous as it can be carried as a classy little clutch as well.
I just love that you're doing this...I'm so excited for you and for her!

If her preference is over the shoulder, maybe try to Petit Noe.

This purse is beautifully different. At first, I hated it, but now that I have it - its my favorite Vuitton purse.

...And I have many. :shame:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Petit Noe, Louis Vuitton, Handbag; women, fa

Oh, and get her the Jack and Lucie keychain to hang off of it, I'm going to my store right now to pick one up for myluckyself.

If her preference is over the shoulder, maybe try to Petit Noe.

This purse is beautifully different. At first, I hated it, but now that I have it - its my favorite Vuitton purse.

...And I have many. :shame:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Petit Noe, Louis Vuitton, Handbag; women, fa

Oh, and get her the Jack and Lucie keychain to hang off of it, I'm going to my store right now to pick one up for myluckyself.

The girl is 5'1 and very small, question is CAN A MANHATTAN PM FIT OVER her shoulder. i hope:P

Since she's so small, I would get her the monogram speedy 25. It's arguably the most classic LV, and a perfect first bag. Then you could also get her a couple other small things to go along with it. I think that would be better than the Manhattan, not that I don't love that bag too. Plus, imagine her glee at having 2 or 3 LV items to open!

the MANHATTAN PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

The girl is 5'1 and very small, question is CAN A MANHATTAN PM FIT OVER her shoulder. i hope

I'm 5'2 and 96lbs (lost one lb recently lol) and I can fit it over my shoulders (see first pic). I really love this bag cuz you can dress it up or down, every way around!!!:biggrin:
April29.2007.ManhattanPM.jpgDec22.manhattanPM.BCBG.mix.JPGDec22.manhattanPM.casual.jpg

Can you tell i'm REALLY trying to convert you?!?!?!? lol anyway have fun shopping! i'm sure this girl would love whatever you buy :yes: You're so sweet!

get her a monogram speedy 30 and a wallet. this would be your best bet.

BTW, i'm also here at Cayman Islands. Why not get her a Cartier Love bracelet instead? ;) At least you get to see it IRL.

I am going to the Cayman Islands in a week! Any suggestions for shopping? Or anything else for that matter? Sorry if this is off topic. :shame:

shopping here is great if you're into jewelries, watches, perfumes, shades. where will you be staying? try to go to Kirk Freeport and Island Plaza at Georgetown. There's a lot of great finds. :yahoo: You'll never go home empty handed, I promise.

shopping here is great if you're into jewelries, watches, perfumes, shades. where will you be staying? try to go to Kirk Freeport and Island Plaza at Georgetown. There's a lot of great finds. :yahoo: You'll never go home empty handed, I promise.

I'm staying at the Ritz in Grand Cayman. Not sure what that is near, since this will be the first time I've been there. I am going to try to stay away from shopping and just enjoy the sites, but we will see if that happens. I am going to Stingray City, but I'm a little afraid of those guys!

I am writing down your recommendations!! Thanks for your help!