Hello From Texas!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kristina from TX. I love this board! So much info! Lovin' it! I have become Toki-obsessed over the past month. My friend bought a Foresta Campieggio a while back along with a few Denaros and I always loved them. I am a huge Hello Kitty fan too. So one day I was feeling really bad and I went shopping. I saw the Spiagga print in Gioco and I fell head over heals. Haha. It was love at first sight. :nuts:I went to Italy in April and saw all the girls carrying around the Pirata. (I also LOVE pirates and sculls)So I thought that was going to be the one for me. I am obsessed with Hula girls. I have Pacific Islander background and the print is so very me. Anyhoo...long story short I LOVE TOKI! I can't get enough of it. I spend hours thinking about what is going to be next. I am searching all over ebay for my next bag. I know I should enjoy the one I have but I want more!

:confused1:Any other Toki-Texans? If so where did you get your bag? I found mine @ Metropark here at the Houston Galleria. They had Spiagga in Gioco, Zucca and Buon Viaggio along with the Pirata print but only in Zucca from what I saw. They also carry the jewelry in the store along with some of the Milk toys and I saw a few hoodies and t's. The only other place I know of is SoHo here in Houston. One off Woodway and the other in River Oaks. I am going to check Nordstroms today in the Galleria and see if they have anything. Toki is hard to find in Texas!:cursing:

My next purchase will be:
    The Paradiso-Zucca
    Sandy Necklace
    And whatever I happen to find cheap on Ebay:yahoo:

2. Welcome to TPF Tina :biggrin: Good luck finding a Paradiso Zucca for cheap. I can't justify getting another paradiso just cuz I'm missing my sushi boy..hmmm still lookin for a porta with him on it lol.

but anyway, welcome! :biggrin:

3. welcome!!! you should try getting the paradiso from the outlets, lot cheaper that way!!

im moving to italy in few months(milano)!! any hints to where can i find toki there? i know the luisa via roma boutiques sell toki, so do the fornarina shops. other than that i have few info about it and its frustrating me.

4. Hi, ToKiXtina. Welcome! I have also recently become Toki obsessed. I think we all know how it feels to buy one toki bag, and immediately think to ourselves, "Ok, now which one do I need?!?" :nuts: LOL And, like you, I love Hello Kitty....as you can see by my avatar.

Welcome aboard!! This is such a fun and informative place to hang out! You're gonna :heart: it here!

5. Hi & welcome!

6. welcome to the forum :biggrin:

7. Ah, a fellow Houstonian? :smile: I've seen Toki at Metropark too, but I've only made my purchases online (free ship + discount code = :heart:) and on the phone.

8. Hey!! Well, I'm not from Texas but my dad is. He's from Austin, I think. *lol* And we have a house in this rinky dink town (that doesn't know what fruit punch is!) called Angleton, about two hours south of Austin. We've visited Texas several times before during my childhood. I was also in Texas for a couple of weeks two Novembers ago.

9. Hi Kristina! My name is Kris and im new too!

10. Hello! and welcome to the forum! :wlae:

11. Welcome to the forum Kristina!!

12. hi and welcome to TPF!

13. Welcome ToKiXtina! :welcome: