Hello from Newbie-dreaming all day

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Hello all,been lurking for a while, decided to come out of the shadows.I'm sure many of you can understand my current state when I say I've been daydreaming all day of my grail bag, which is a black box 35 kelly rigide with gold hw. ahh, just typing it gives me the shivers.Alas, I just started saving for her, so it will be quite I while I think before she's in my hot little hands.If anyone has a picture of 1 and wants to work me up into a frenzy, I certainly would appreciate that.I'm just a beginner collector, currently have a saddle leather cuff, a gorgeous toile de hermes scarf and one of those new bolduc twillys in the orange and brown colourway. Though small in number I treasure those orange boxes like nobody's business.Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and share my dream with you all.

Welcome "weekender2!" I joined last week and I also bought my first H handbag last week. Still waiting for it to arrive....my girlfriend postponed her trip and will only be returning on Saturday. What was I supposed to say, she's already doing me a huge favour!!

Welcome! What a lovely grail bag :heart: I hope you get her sooner rather than later.
I'm still waiting for my first piece of H! So I kind of know how you feel, but it is true love no matter what!

Welcome. It seems that box is a leather that makes many people crazy!!!1
Try to start a relationship at a store,because I was told in NYC that box is going to be hard to find(maybe a SO) in sizes larger than 30cm.
I was also told that some of the PF members know more than the SA's! LOL