Hello from new poster to this forum!

Thank you for the welcome! :yes: I love your user name ... though I was always terrible with the hula hoop (too uncoordinated!) I have to learn what to do to post pics ... is there a tutorial somewhere? I'm excited to get it and hope I like it as much as I think I will.

Thanks! :shame::shame: Have to admit though that my username was definately not inspired by my cooordination!! More to do with chomping my way through a packet of my favourite crisps at the time :lol:

Whipper, Goldfinch, and JARMOM - Thank you all for the warm welcome! And JARMOM, congrats on your new Bayswater! I hope you posted photos. :yes:

Thanks! :shame::shame: Have to admit though that my username was definately not inspired by my cooordination!! More to do with chomping my way through a packet of my favourite crisps at the time :lol:

Crisps = potato chips, I think? If they're salt and vinegar chips, they'd be my favorite too!

Whipper, Goldfinch, and JARMOM - Thank you all for the warm welcome! And JARMOM, congrats on your new Bayswater! I hope you posted photos. :yes:

Crisps = potato chips, I think? If they're salt and vinegar chips, they'd be my favorite too!

Yep, crisps are 'potato chips' - hula hoops are cylinder shaped, about a centimetre wide, and fantastic!!!

Yep, crisps are 'potato chips' - hula hoops are cylinder shaped, about a centimetre wide, and fantastic!!!

I'm having trouble picturing this because I've only seen potato chips that are flat (or flat-ish) ... but anything made with potatoes, oil, and salt has to be good! Are they rolled? Or like a Cheeto (do you have Cheetos there? Maybe not.)

goldenflower, my turn to say hello and welcome. I'm fairly new myself but really enjoy vegging in the evening reading the posts.
Jumping back to your black bays, I totally agree with everyone who says DO NOT get rid of. I'm not brilliantly good at getting rid of things myself but I think the black bays is so classic.
Congrats on the red mabel - I didn't get the mabel thing at first but I am slowly coming round to the idea - they are so plain, a real classic. I normally only consider the black, choc or oak bags but when it comes to mabel, I think she looks best in the non classic colours (except black!!) :flowers:

Hi clooney! Thank you for the welcome. :smile: Would you be referring to George Clooney with your user name, by chance? If so, fuggedaboutit! He's mine, all mine!!!!! :heart::heart::heart: Doesn't he look like such a cute hunk in his new movie previews (Leatherheads)?

I like plainer bags (as I've said too many times already, lol) so the Mabel is right up my alley. I actually hope it doesn't have too blingy of hardware in person because that will put me off. As it is, I'm probably going to take off that humongous luggage tag. It's just too big and obvious for me. I take off all the leather hangtags on my Coach bags too. (I know I'm probably the only person who does this!)

I agree with you that Mabel in black is quite stunning. I could also see her in oak, though! Like you, I tend toward the very classic colors of bags - it takes a bit for me to branch out much. But last summer, I used a turquoise Coach ergo hobo all season and I don't think I've ever loved carrying a bag that much. It was mostly the color - it just cheered me up so much - but the ergo hobo is also very roomy & comfortable to wear.

Nice to "meet" you, and everyone here! You're all so nice. :yes:

goldenflower, my turn to say hello and welcome. I'm fairly new myself but really enjoy vegging in the evening reading the posts.
Jumping back to your black bays, I totally agree with everyone who says DO NOT get rid of. I'm not brilliantly good at getting rid of things myself but I think the black bays is so classic.
Congrats on the red mabel - I didn't get the mabel thing at first but I am slowly coming round to the idea - they are so plain, a real classic. I normally only consider the black, choc or oak bags but when it comes to mabel, I think she looks best in the non classic colours (except black!!) :flowers:

There you go flower, this is what hula hoops look like.

hula_hoop.jpg