Hello Fellow Minkettes

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Hello Everyone!
I used to use the purse forum a few years back, I was obsessed! I mostly hung out on the coach board though. Well that love has mostly passed and I having been loving Rebecca Minkoff for some time now!
I hope you guys can help me, I have a mini mac, a mamm, and a couple cory pouches.
I just got my newest baby, The made in NYC mam in the hazelnut color. What I'm asking you guys is for any tips on how to take care of this leather. It's delicious, but a different leather than my mamm (distressed teal) and it even seems different than the mini mac (pale grey w/ blue polka dot lining for reference). I kind of want the leather to age and wear naturally, but is there anything I can do to prevent scratches and scuffs?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello Everyone!
I used to use the purse forum a few years back, I was obsessed! I mostly hung out on the coach board though. Well that love has mostly passed and I having been loving Rebecca Minkoff for some time now!
I hope you guys can help me, I have a mini mac, a mamm, and a couple cory pouches.
I just got my newest baby, The made in NYC mam in the hazelnut color. What I'm asking you guys is for any tips on how to take care of this leather. It's delicious, but a different leather than my mamm (distressed teal) and it even seems different than the mini mac (pale grey w/ blue polka dot lining for reference). I kind of want the leather to age and wear naturally, but is there anything I can do to prevent scratches and scuffs?
Thanks in advance for your help!

You can't really do anything to prevent them aside from treat them more carefully and have short nails. :smile: You can minimize their appearance by conditioning them with a leather conditioner like Apple Care, though.

Hope that helps!