Hello everyone...I'm new to the forum

1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone one here likes the mini mono cabas mary kate in black. I have one, but I haven't seen a pic of it on here. In Dec 05 ,my boyfriend(now fiance)bought me a GM Hudson for X-Mas and I wasn't really into LV so I didn't like the style of the bag at all and decided to exchange it. I wanted a nice big, bag so I got the cabas mary kate...please don't tell me I'm the only one that really like that bag. i tried to upload pics but my MAC isn't good for anything so.....

That's all. BTW i really, reallylove the PF:yes:

2. Welcome! :flowers:
    I love Mini Mono :love: The Cabas Mary Kate is great, congrats! I'm thinking about the Sac Mary Kate for quite a long time now... can't decide :shame:

3. Welcome To The Pf!!!! :smile: I'm So Happy You Love It Here!!!!!! The Love The Mini Mono Cabas Mary Kate.......It's Gorgeous! You Have Exquisite Taste!!!!! :smile:

4. Welcome ! :flowers:

Love your bag, the shape is great !

And it will be rare now when Mini mono is going to be discontinued :graucho:

5. hi and welcome! :yes:

i like the mini monogram too. it's too bad it will be discontinued.

6. hi!!! welcome :biggrin:
    i hope you can post your pics soon, i'm also a mac user and i loooveee it! :flowers:

7. Welcome to the PF!

8. Welcome to PF :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. Thanks you all for the warm welcome. I thought I had picked out the ugliest bag ever. I never see anyone carrying it...then when I looked on here and didn't see it in anyone's collection I thought maybe I'm a weirdo or something!!!:shame:
    I feel better now!
    Well here it is!

smallpic2.jpg
  10. Welcome:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: . I saw it IRL last weekend and it's TDF ! Love it!:love: :love: :love:

11. Welcome! I love Mono Mini and have the Josephine PM TST in khaki. So you are not the only one that likes this soon-to-be-discontinued line!

12. Welcome to PF! Your bag is beautiful, btw!!

13. Welcome to the forum :biggrin: She's lovely :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice