hello, Chole Paddington help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
I am new to the forum and wanting to know the best replica website to use to order a chloe paddington in chocolate brown, cream , or whisky. I have limited funds and can't afford the
true chloe herself. :sad: so if anyone can help me with websites or suggestions I sure would appreciate your help. I've never order off line before, Yes I know sad but true... and I can't afford nor do I want to be scammed. so if you are willing able and honest with your information I sure can use it.

Thanks ever so much
shells312

Please don't take this the wrong way, but:

I do not support chloe fakes. tPF doesn't support replica sites so sorry, no info to help you with. In fact, i despise fakes. :cursing:

The only way a person could be scammed is if they thought they bought an AUTHENTIC paddy, but got a FAKE. Since you want to buy a FAKE, i don't see how you could be scammed :confused1:

yes, I'm sorry to say that no one on the purse forum will be able to help you pertaining replica bags since the whole forum does not support them and is against them But on the other hand, if you want to learn more about authentic purses, you've come to the right place!

I already closed your last thread about this.
We DO NOT allow any discussion here about counterfeits/replicas and where to obtain them.
Please do not ask again.
Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.