Hello Carly! Where have you been all my life?

Apr 25, 2007
I went ahead and exchanged my Bleecker Flap and got the CARLY instead. I couldn't be happier!! I thought about it all last night and all day and finally I went back to coach tonight. With my other Carly I was really concerned with the light fabric because I would always get denim transfer and with this brown it's gonna be so easy to care for!

I really wanted to not like this purse because it is faked so often and I see it everywhere!!! But, I couldn't resist!!!

I put my pink purseket in it and I think that will really help me find my stuff!

*** note*** My Kid's bathroom is not that shockingly yellow I promise.. I wasn't using a flash so it looks like mustard :yucky:!!!

In one pic is my baby Ava, she didn't want me in the bathroom without her so I had to pick her up!

Attachments

• DSCN2596.JPG
    DSCN2596.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN2597.JPG
    DSCN2597.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN2600.JPG
    DSCN2600.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN2594.JPG
    DSCN2594.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN2595.JPG
    DSCN2595.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 250
I went ahead and exchanged my Bleecker Flap and got the CARLY instead. I couldn't be happier!! I thought about it all last night and all day and finally I went back to coach tonight. With my other Carly I was really concerned with the light fabric because I would always get denim transfer and with this brown it's gonna be so easy to care for!

I really wanted to not like this purse because it is faked so often and I see it everywhere!!! But, I couldn't resist!!!

I put my pink purseket in it and I think that will really help me find my stuff!

*** note*** My Kid's bathroom is not that shockingly yellow I promise.. I wasn't using a flash so it looks like mustard :yucky:!!!

In one pic is my baby Ava, she didn't want me in the bathroom without her so I had to pick her up!

That pic of you and you baby should be the next Coach Carly add! That is awesome!

And, Carly looks great on you!!!

I understand about think all night in a bag... I know what is that!
I love this bag on you. Looks awesome. (I like your hair too... now I want to cut my hair!) And your baby is so cute.......
But, talking about the bag... I feel the same, I see a Carly always and is a lot of fakes too but I want one! I feel like "Everybody in TPF have one so I want one too... I hope someday I can show my Carly here)
Beautiful bag!

Good Choice! Lovin' the Carly, I have the exact same charm on my Carly! You'll get soo many compliments...Enjoy your bag!

I am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!! The Carly is an AWESOME bag and looks FANTASTIC on you!!!! GREAT pics! CONGRATS and ENJOY your beautiful new bag! Eat some chocolate too!!!:tup: