Hello, anyone remember me? + new bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow lovely bag and welcome once again xxx

2. Its in weathered leather, it is amazing, I'm totally loving it! Its just so easy to sling it on and go:nuts:

3. Gorgeous bag:biggrin:

4. Gorgeous bag. I have the same jody in black weathered leather and I love her. Great practical bag.

5. The bag s beautiful, I had not seen that style Jodi and I am so very impressed, It looks great. What is the size like? and congratulations on your new purchase!

6. Oh, what a beautiful colour! The purple looks fantastic with the black hw, it is a truly stunning bag :yes:

7. Welcome Back :biggrin:

Jody is gorgeous, such a lush colour, congrats :biggrin:

8. I remember you! Congrats on the fab new bag.

9. Thanks again everyone! BTW I noticed Jody had a slight mark earlier today, but I rubbed it gently with my finger and it blended in beautifully :yahoo:

10. :crybaby: :lol:

It's really, really stunning, GIW. Great that you could just rub the scratch straight out - not like our Jonis, eh?! :nuts:

I think the trick with any bag that you're not sure about durability - just use it to death within the first few months. Any flaws should develop then and if there *is* a problem, Mulberry will sort it out for you :tup:

11. Gorgeous bag and colour! Congrats!
    Kris

12. Hi dita,

Yes, good plan. I am going to do just that and see what happens within the first 12 months.

Grrr, the Joni :rant:

13. Nice Jody and it's my fav colours!! COngrats!! I want the Jody too!!