Hello, anyone remember me? + new bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, I remeber you - welcome back! Your new Jody sounds lovely, looking forward to your pics.

2. I'm laughing at you using your Jody as a knitting bag :nuts:

3. Of course I remember you!! :yahoo::yahoo: Welcome back, dont leave it so long this time!! :nuts::biggrin:

How are you doing?

Have you still got all your mulberries?

Congratulations on the new purchase! We *must* see some pics! :lol:

4. Hello Yes I remember you :smile:, hope you are well. I pass by here now & again (been busy with my choccy Poppy).

Yes congrats, post piccies soon.

5. hi there, I remember you too!
    Have you got the Mulberry bug back or do you think it's a one off?
    I've tried Gucci, Chloe but keep coming back to Mulberry

6. #21 Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    Here are some pics - the colour is not exactly true but you get the idea.

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I don't know if I've got the bug again - in these straightened times, I can't really justify spending so much on bags, but I couldn't resist Jody.

ETA Hula Hoop, I've still got them all but contemplating selling a couple that I'm not likely to use. I've not been brave enough to sell them on ebay yet though.

Attached Files:

7. I love it!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Have always had a bit of a thing for Jody, and the purple colour is divine! Congratulations! :smile:

8. Hi, I only joined in September so don't remember you, but your new Jody is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the colour and hardware along with that particular leather, so lush! WOW!!!

9. thats a stunning bag..girlinwinter!
    is yours the small size?..i bought a small black jody shopper in tumbled sheepskin..it looks exactly like yours..i love the hardware on this bag..my only worry is the durability of the leather..xx

10. Thanks! It's a large Jody. I'm also worried about the durability of the leather. I'm not hard on my bags but I do want them to last with being babied.

11. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Completely GORGEOUS!!!

:nuts:

12. I have the large jody in seville (its an orangey marmalade colour!)

I love it, I briefly considered selling it in winter as I wasn't using it but been using it non stop the past 2 weeks and have fallen in love again (:graucho:dita) plus I've been getting loads of compliments on it too :yahoo:

your purple looks so yummy, can we get any modelling piccys?

13. Is the seville also in tumbled leather? How do you find it for durability? The colour sounds gorgeous! I'll see if I can get OH to take some modelling pics when I see him later in the week.

14. Hi, Welcome Back - I love your new Jody, its a beautiful colour too.

Are you tempted by any of the new Mulberry designs or colours? We've all been quite interested in the new Daria and the Rouge Noir colour.

15. I'm sure I'll be very tempted but I just can't afford another Mulberry this year, even at outlet prices :sad: The Jody is definitely a one-off.