Hello and OOPS I WON HER!

pheebs

Apr 3, 2008
Hello all,
I'm a long time lurker who followed Ditab here from another forum :yes:...anyhoo I had been stalking this beauty http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTH-MULBERRY...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and was given the all clear by kroquet to bid on her :graucho:. Well I thought I'd lost out but :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: my finger slipped at the last moment and I WON!!!!

My first Roxy OMG I am over the moon, I was trying to be brave last night and saying " oh well, I didn't like it that much" but I was fibbing :drool: ..she is lushand I can't wait to use her :tup:

Will post modelling pics when she arrives tomorrow I promise.

Hey, Pheebs.

Congrats on your purchase :yahoo:it's really lovely. Very unusual - can't wait to see real life pics :tup:

I'm trying to work out who you are from the other place... :confused1: Any clues?!

I'm Elektra over at the other forum, not exactly a prolific poster so I wouldn't have expected you to instantly recognise my posting style :hysteric::lol:.

I was soooo pleased for you with your Poppy and just breezed past here lurked for a little while and now look! I've gone and bought a roxy... I blame you entirely young woman :roflmfao:

I'm Elektra over at the other forum, not exactly a prolific poster so I wouldn't have expected you to instantly recognise my posting style :hysteric::lol:.

I was soooo pleased for you with your Poppy and just breezed past here lurked for a little while and now look! I've gone and bought a roxy... I blame you entirely young woman :roflmfao:

Ooh, I do recognise your name - but as for posting style? Well, I'm not sure my memory is *that* good :lol: Thanks for not keeping me in suspense!

It's so friendly here - but, be warned, there are so many bargains to be had - especially from the outlets - that before long you'll end up with a room full of Mulberries :love: :lol:

It's a great buy :tup: really unusual and a good price, too :yes:

xxx

I'm about an hour away from the York outlet shop, it's a constant temptation :heart:. Looking forward to an understanding forum of like minded Mulberry fiends!

Thanks all for the welcome, and yes I used to post on 'H' but moved to another "splinter" forum about 2 years ago (makes me sound like a forum terrorist!)

Indeedy Chaz Elektra after the Greek mythological figure and the splendid Frank Miller and Lynn Varley comic, sadly the entirely rubbish Elektra film was made since I chose my username. I do like Jennifer Garner though, but my geek genre of choice is comics :supacool:

Can I just add a :yahoo: because my roxy should arrive at work today! I will get nothing done until she arrives, and then I'll spend all afternoon stroking her and having a sniff of the leather :graucho: