Hello and OOPS I WON HER!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,
    I'm a long time lurker who followed Ditab here from another forum :yes:...anyhoo I had been stalking this beauty http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTH-MULBERRY-ROXANNE-BAG-HANDBAG-in-KEW-HAND-PAINTED_W0QQitemZ250230917602QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and was given the all clear by kroquet to bid on her :graucho:. Well I thought I'd lost out but :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: my finger slipped at the last moment and I WON!!!!

My first Roxy OMG I am over the moon, I was trying to be brave last night and saying " oh well, I didn't like it that much" but I was fibbing :drool: ..she is lushand I can't wait to use her :tup:

Will post modelling pics when she arrives tomorrow I promise.

2. Oh wow and I get to be the first to congratulate you!!!! Well done and can't wait to see pics!!!!!:tup::tup::woohoo::woohoo:

3. Yippeee - well done you! It's a great looking bag. So pleased for you. Please post modelling pics when it arrives.

4. Hey, Pheebs.

Congrats on your purchase :yahoo:it's really lovely. Very unusual - can't wait to see real life pics :tup:

I'm trying to work out who you are from the other place... :confused1: Any clues?!

5. Yay - congrats and welcome.

6. Well done pheebs. Looks like a great bag :tup:

Welcome to the forum. Here's to many new purchases :drinks:

7. I'm Elektra over at the other forum, not exactly a prolific poster so I wouldn't have expected you to instantly recognise my posting style :hysteric::lol:.

I was soooo pleased for you with your Poppy and just breezed past here lurked for a little while and now look! I've gone and bought a roxy... I blame you entirely young woman :roflmfao:

8. Ooh, I do recognise your name - but as for posting style? Well, I'm not sure my memory is *that* good :lol: Thanks for not keeping me in suspense!

It's so friendly here - but, be warned, there are so many bargains to be had - especially from the outlets - that before long you'll end up with a room full of Mulberries :love: :lol:

It's a great buy :tup: really unusual and a good price, too :yes:

xxx

9. I'm about an hour away from the York outlet shop, it's a constant temptation :heart:. Looking forward to an understanding forum of like minded Mulberry fiends!

10. Welcome pheebs!! it's a great forum to hang out on!!!

11. Welcome! Looking forward to see pics of your lovely bag!

12. Hi Pheebs! Does the forum you came from begin with H? Cos I arrived here from there too [:biggrin:]

Congrats on your lovely new Roxy! xx

13. Well done Pheebs!

I came from the 'H' forum too, although I havent posted on there really since starting on here.

14. [​IMG]

Awww!! Well done!!! Congratulations!! And welcome to the forum!!

Ps,Elektra,after the comic book lass?? By Lynn Varley I think?

15. Thanks all for the welcome, and yes I used to post on 'H' but moved to another "splinter" forum about 2 years ago (makes me sound like a forum terrorist!)

Indeedy Chaz Elektra after the Greek mythological figure and the splendid Frank Miller and Lynn Varley comic, sadly the entirely rubbish Elektra film was made since I chose my username. I do like Jennifer Garner though, but my geek genre of choice is comics :supacool:

Can I just add a :yahoo: because my roxy should arrive at work today! I will get nothing done until she arrives, and then I'll spend all afternoon stroking her and having a sniff of the leather :graucho: