Hello and Chloe Mini Paddy in Anthracite help

LabRatPhD

Feb 20, 2006
Hello -- I have been lurking around here for a while and decided to embark on my very first post. I am amazed by what beautiful handbags all the members of this forum have! I found out that I will be going to grad school in the fall so I wanted to treat myself to a great new bag :biggrin:. I have been eyeing the Chloe Mini Paddy because its size looks better suited for me (I'm 5'3'' and have a tiny frame). I wanted a knockout color so I think I have my heart set on an Anthracite mini Paddy. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere and there are no decent department stores/shops so I haven't been able to see a Paddy IRL :sad:

So my question is -- How can I track down an Anthracite mini Paddy? I don't know where to even start and the designer bags I have recently purchased were off the Saks or Neiman Marcus websites (which, as far as I have seen, do not have what I'm looking for). I have also looked at NAP and LVR. I have a feeling that this pursuit might be a bit more difficult.

Thanks in advance for all your help! :biggrin:

Hi, and welcome! Have you thought about calling a Chloe store, or even one of the higher end to department stores that would carry Chloe to see if a SA can help you track it down? I'm not really familiar with the mini paddy, but if I see something that might resemble it, I'll post it for you. Good luck....and let us know!

call around to department stores that carry chloe: neiman marcus, bergdorf goodman, saks, barney's, etc. and places like bob ellis shoes/jeffrey (new york or atlanta is jeffrey, bob ellis shoes is in south carolina, but they are owned by the same people) and intermix (try the one in new york - the one in atlanta doesn't carry chloe). one of those places should be able to source one for you if they're out there.

Hmmm...I was positive that LVR did have those for sale this month; perhaps they sold out?

Send NAP an email, I know they are getting more Chloe this week; so, they may be getting more minis.

Good luck.

They had a few mini's at San Diego Fashion Valley's Nordstroms as of this past weekend. Their number is 619 295-4441.

I just called them. They have an anthracite mini and a regular satchel in anthracite. I talked to Leslie there.