Hello! and a Zoe question...

maryfk

Apr 2, 2007
CT
Hi! I joined the forum a while back but have only recently gotten really into Coach and have done quite a bit of research here! Now I'm finally coming out of the woodwork to make my first post :smile: I first would like to say that I have really enjoyed seeing so many beautiful bags here! I recently bought a large black leather Zoe at the outlet and I'm in love... but after having to exchange it once for a sealant issue, I noticed that the rivets on the top front and back (four altogether) are all a bit loose and wiggly. However it's only those four, the rivets on the handle, side straps, and bottom are all nice and tight. I was just curious to see if anyone else noticed this, and if it was normal? I don't really want to have to drive all the way to the outlet again for another exchange, I'm not even sure if they have any left! I'd really appreciate any feedback anyone has- Thanks for reading!

maryfk

Apr 2, 2007
CT
They are the only two rivets visible in this pic on Zoe, upper left and right. I noticed when I was applying some apple, when I touch them they have a bit of a jiggle to them, like the rivets don't have enough leather between them to make them tight- they make a little clicking noise if I tap them gently. Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks again!

Attachments