Hello All!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Totally new to this purse blog. I found you all, by searching sites for Balenciaga Bags. Boy, did I hit the jackpot! There are tons available, but are they legit? SacBelle appears everywhere. They claim to be 100% authentic, money back guarentee..any comments re them? I had to learn the hard way, when I bought my first Louis from a scammer. Since then, two Louis later, I smartened up. Now I know., but i really don't know THAT much about the Bbags. Also, I'm planning a trip to London, in October, any way that would be a better place to find one? Of course, NOT full price, CANNOT justify that. Seems like 500-600 range is pretty common,for the ones I seen on sites...please advise, since I'm Balenciaga novest. Thanks!:flowers:

2. Welcome!
    Please ask your authenticity questions in our Authenticate Thi! Forum only. This Forum is for non-bag related conversations.

Thanks!

3. I think this was moved into the proper forum? hehe. I'm confused!

but anyways, please post all authenticity questions in our authenticate this sticky at the top of the forum. thanks! :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice