Hello all! New to TPF

kooshy

Sep 15, 2010
Hi lovelies, I've just registered on TPF because of my new Balenciaga obsession but my first love is BV. So I thot i'd just drop in on this thread to say hi to all of you. I've been reading and following this thread quite a bit and I really enjoy all your posts!

I saw a recent post on luxealways' unfortunate (but now happily resolved) episode re her matita belly 76 and that reminded me of my matita belly EW. It's my favourite bag of all time and the thought of losing a button sent shivers down my spine. Then I saw a comment that the EW belly was very, well, EW and thought I should share my pix of the bag. It's not as EW as i first thot it would be cos the bottom elongates when you carry it (making it look like the bigger version of the belly 76).

First pic is belly sitting on floor (with me belly also on the floor to take this photo :smile:)

And the second is one of belly hanging by handles:

I know it's an old bag but because there are limited photos of its true shape here, I thought I'd share. :P

Attachments

• BV EW Belly1 .jpg
    BV EW Belly1 .jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 94
  • BV EW Belly2.jpg
    BV EW Belly2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 119
Welcome to the BV forum. Yes, BL - I do have this bag.

Thanks for posting pictures. Please add them to our reference library when you get a chance!

Thank you all for your warm welcome and your lovely comments on the bag!! :blush:

BV does make amazing bags that just grows and grows and grows on you. Here's a family portrait - you can see I went BV crazy FW2008 n SS2009.

Attachments

• BV Family.jpg
    BV Family.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 85