Hello Again!! Another opinion needed!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so now that I have settled up with the dear fiance, a little time for me!! I have a Speedy 30 and 25 in Mono. I also have the Miroir Gold Speedy. I also have the White MC Keepall and I want another MC piece. Now hear me out, I bought the Trouville in the White MC. I LOVE THE WHITE MC. Especially here in AZ it's almost year round summer so white is always in style(IMO). I want the white MC Speedy (partly because Jessica Simpson is my idol) but mostly because it looks more "structured" than the other speedies I have. But I want to ask those of you who have or know about this bag..ENABLE ME!! I go to the boutique on Friday (maybe Saturday). I want to want this bag. I mean I already LOVE it from a distance...I have yet to see it IRL. So tell me the pros and cons...TIA!!

2. Buy It!!!!

3. yes yes yes buy buy! as you can see in my sig, i loveeee the bag and just a few more months and she will be mine!!!

the bag is just so lovely and i do think it is more structured
    i held it once in the store and o boy sooo gorgeous!
    i also love the way the bag closes and the front pocket and the colors and and everything
    except for the pricetag ;)

4. Yeah? Was it heavy?

5. No cons, all pros ... Absolutely gorgeous bag! Go for it!

6. I say go for it as well!

OT: I want to see your bag collection! You've never posted a pic your bags! :sad:

7. get it get it get it!

8. It's a yummy bag, but Trouville's hanle are quite short, and it might be too similar w/ur speedy. Have you thought about shoulder or Priscilla, Audra, Ursula, or Rita?

9. My digi cam. is getting repair!! I want to, but when I take pics with my phone the colors come out funny. As soon as I get my camera back I will do a family picture!!

10. Go go go go for it!

11. I have thought about the Ursula, but I am just not in love with it enough to buy it...

12. BUY IT!!! I love it and I have a white trouville too!

13. Buy it! I love this bag!!!!!!!

14. It goes well with almost any outfits :love:

15. Buy it, he he!! the MC speedy is gorgeous! no cons!