HELLLPPPP!! MY patent leather Tribeca Cracked!!!

I love patent bags, carry them daily, for the most part.
Never have had any crackage (!) whatsoever.
Must be unique to this line.
While I don't trash my bags, I'm not THAT THAT careful....they're meant to be used, IMO.

Sorry to hear about your bag!!! Hopefully you will be able to exchange it!!! (Macys usually put a sticker on the Coach tag. They scan it and it shows when and how much you paid for it!!) Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I'm sorry this has turned into such an ordeal for you. I'm truly surprised the FP store won't even let you take it in.

I have many patent bags and have never had any problems. LOVE them in fact. I don't even do anything to any of them. They really take care of themselves. :smile:

i was doing the same i had a brooke before and was doing the same thing, i love the gray one..it's too bad

^^^LOL I will be carrying this and MY son's diaper bag! I tried using a Maggie for the purpose of purse and diaper bag but it damn near killed my shoulder. Back to a purse and diaper bag for me. I really hope this gets taken care of. Maybe if they don't have gray you can get the berry or regular leather tribeca? ...but the gray is so pretty, isn't it?

And to those saying that Macy's will find ur purchase i don't think they do that anymore, because i called 3 stores and they all said no way that it will go down to sale price so i will loose money...i'm probably going to have to deal with Jax

I think you should go to the store and speak with the department manager IN PERSON. I have found that in person makes all the difference in the world compared to dealing with issue via phone. What Macy can do is find another bag for you from another store and have them ship it to you at their expense. If you have the tag take it with you when you go to speak to them so they have sku # to locate another bag for you. This may be a defect with your bag and not with the line. You say you love the bag, so I think the best avenue is to get a replacement from Macys. Good Luck

Hey, girls just came from Macy's in this bad weather my son was soo cranky screaming in the store and all anyway the good i got my bag :yahoo:, the bad i'm now a paranoid women scared something will happen with this bag. I don't feel i should be like this especially with Coach, but it happens with this type of leather, i guess. Macy's was able to find the original purchase so that is good, she also said that if the bag was to drop the price i can get a price adjustment in 10 days max just in case anyone wants to do that and was curious and yes u ladies we're right in person makes a big difference so thanks for all ur help :ty::tpfrox:

Thanks yes i got the same one, their is a small dot size air bubble in the bottom of the bag, but nothing to worry about i hope.. they had so many there. i noticed a lot of them have small issues on the strap, like some peeling it's little but noticeable idk