Hell Has Frozen Over!!!!

1. So in an odd twist of fate I managed to find someone with a 2001 classique that they were willing to sell. The whole process happened in less then ten minutes - and I consulted Mimi to make sure everything seemed on the up and up...
    Well less then 24 hours later she is mine!!! There are really no words to say what a beautiful bag this is. I really had no idea leather (or anything on earth) could be this soft! (My other b-bag is a 2006 city, which is nice -but....!) It's in really good condition for it's age. No major marks or scuffs. The leather is just soooo squishy - no veins, no distressing, no marks - just thick thick thick and soft!
    So here she is:

First season 2001 le dix balenciaga classique bag - my dream has come true!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beaux - it is GORGEOUS!!! :heart: :heart: :love:
    I'm so excited and happy that you found your dream bag - I feel like turning cartwheels!!! :upsidedown: :P :upsidedown:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. Congrats :yahoo: !!!
    This is the most beautiful Black First :love: I've seen so far:tender: !!!

Now you've found perfection, what's your next holy grail :graucho: ???

4. It is simply delectable.....CONGRATS !!!!

5. Wow!!!!!!:nuts:

6. you know I'm so happy for you!!! I'm so thrilled you got it and it all worked out, it was definitely meant to be - no doubt about it - so happy to share in the joys of the '01 le dix classique with you :love: (it's definitely one of my favorites that I own, and now you own one that is all yours!!!) :nuts:

(you must change your signature now! because you found your dream!!!! :heart:)

7. ^^OMG - Mimi, you're right! I thought it would be years until I took that thing down! :roflmfao:

Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone. Needless to say - I need to cool it with bags for a lllloooonnnggg while!

8. OMG!!! I know how you have been desperatley seeking this bag!!! A HUGE CONGRATS to you!!!:yahoo: Like I have said before...GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!!!:flowers:

9. Wow! You and that bag were obviously meant to be together! What a great story.

Congratulations on a gorgeous bag. I've never seen a Balenciaga that looked so squishy and lush.

10. WHOA!! a first season le dix classique!!!!!! I :love: it! CONGRATS on finding your dream bag!

11. Awesome, you're going to looks like Kirsten Dunst carrying it, I think she has the flat brass too. I love her look. So stylish....

12. It's beautiful! Congrats! So glad you got your dream bag!

13. WOW!!! i'm so excited when reading this thread! BUNCH of congrats to you :yahoo:
    it's a beauty... how is it compared to '02 leather?
    please post pics wearing that :girlsigh:

14. :yahoo: :wlae: congrats on finding your dream bag!!! ***hugs*** you're SO lucky!!! i hope one day i can be happy as you!!! COME ON DREAM BAGS!!! :love:

15. Wow beaux! That's fantastic!! Congratulations, I'm so glad you found your dream bag and that it's as gorgeous as you dreamed it would be! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice