Helen Ficalora Chain

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

HF dbty chain with two disks, on 16inch or 18?

1. 16 inch chain

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. 18 inch chain

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Hello loves,
    I need some advice. I have two initial Helen Ficalora charms that I wear daily. I would like to change things up and get the diamond-by-the-yard chain to wear the disks on. I’m just having a hard time deciding betweeen a 16inch or 18inch.
    I’m 5’3”, slim build.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks

2. Hello! I have and love the chain you are talking about. This necklace is my all-time favorite and I couldn’t love the customer service more. I once lost an earring and she (Helen) let me purchase just one to complete my pair. I own the 16” but if I could do it all over again I’d grab the 18” then add a jump ring at 16 to have both options. 18 is better for layering and certain necklines, but 16 seems to be how to best display the beautiful charms. Here’s a picture of my Helen Ficalora necklace and earrings. I love love love them.

Attached Files:

3. I love that look!!!! Thanks so much for your advice. Beautiful!
    I do agree- love how the disks stand out with the 16”..

NurseAnn likes this.
  4. Why not have the best of both worlds? I have a 16" necklace and had a 2" extension made for it...in the same gold color/karat. That way you have both sizes!

5. Quick question: is your diamond chain the smaller diamonds or the larger ones?
    Thank you

6. Mine is the smaller one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice