Height and circumference of Bourge boots?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a measurement for the height and circumference of the shaft on Bourge boots? With the thicker heel. I'm thinking of finding a pair but not sure if they'd be too big for my chicken legs. Thanks!

2. I am not sure what you mean by "the thicker heel". I have both the Bourge style and the Babel style, and they have pretty much the same heel. Slight difference, but neither is very thick. I think there was a shorter heeled version as well, tho. There was also a version called Bruges. Do you have a picture of the boot you are looking at?

Cara

3. #3 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    I was thinking of these (I think they're called Bourge?):

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446189831&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709482&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1232586271158&ev19=1:52

I'm trying to decide on which pair of boots I want to look for. I have short skinny calves that usually look too small in everything. It drives me nuts, and I was thinking I'd just give up on nice fitted boots, but if these are skinny, they'd probably work. I don't want to do anything much higher than 4 inch heels either; my fiance isn't any taller than me, so I don't want to tower over him in 5" heels.

4. FWIW, I find that CLs are pretty small. I have the same issue as you in terms of having something that isn't baggy on my leg and CL fit perfectly. If you aren't dead set on them, MB, Lanvin and some Jimmy Choos also work for me. Good luck in your search!