Heidiwood Fashion Show

She looks very cheap/trashy... Its not flattering at all/ nor is it sexy. I read in a magazine that she said-> she wanted her clothes to be affordable (unlike Lauren's line) because everyone-> regardless of price range should be able to be stylish....
Ummm so I ask where's the style and where's the class.
:confused1:Is anyone else tired of reality/ and stars in general who have no clue about fashion...always getting "fashion lines", so easily. Lets face it stars get their signature look/ style from their stylist! So why do they end up with the line....A lot of us know more about style and fashion then she does. JMO:queen:

She looks very cheap/trashy... Its not flattering at all/ nor is it sexy. I read in a magazine that she said-> she wanted her clothes to be affordable (unlike Lauren's line) because everyone-> regardless of price range should be able to be stylish....
Ummm so I ask where's the style and where's the class.
:confused1:Is anyone else tired of reality/ and stars in general who have no clue about fashion...always getting "fashion lines", so easily. Lets face it stars get their signature look/ style from their stylist! So why do they end up with the line....A lot of us know more about style and fashion then she does. JMO:queen:

^^ OMG< yes!!! (*raises hand*) :woohoo: