Heidi: Spencer's Not The Only Fake

Am I the only one who thinks that ring is mighty expensive and not cheap at all? I hate both of these brats but the ring price is not cheap in any way imo.

Am I the only one who thinks that ring is mighty expensive and not cheap at all? I hate both of these brats but the ring price is not cheap in any way imo.

It is only cheap for someone pretending to be something they are not, and that is wealthy. But yes, to more average Americans it is expensive.

It's definitely not cheap in real terms. At this point in my life, I would not even expect my bf to spend that much on MY ring if he had proposed. BUT I think relatively (in terms of how much he seems to spend on other things, in terms of the environment these people live in, etc.) it IS cheap. But IMO, it's not cheap in dollar amount, but in terms of the thought and symbolism of this ring. The fact that there was neither.