hehe... I'm rubbing off on DH...

I came across this and thought this was hilarious:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?p=267100

This was posted by a guy who pissed off his gf-
need a Superfavor : Cheap Tokidoki?
Hey guys, I recently got into some trouble with a girl that can only be resolved by tokidoki apparently. I was wondering if any of you came across any websites that had these bags on sale? I'm looking for the "citta rossa" or "foresta" print. I checked ebay, but it seems like everything is going for retail.

Thanks for bailing me out

:lol: thats hilarious! we should all be like that ..that way we can get all the tokis we want! gee i wonder what kind of trouble that could only be resolved through toki???

Highly unlikely because I'm trying to keep my Toki buying binge a secret as much as possible. Although he has found some of my bags already and I get lectured about how I need to be saving money. :lecture:

Thanks for being optimistic though. ;)

:welcome: well you never know...heehee I know I need to save money too (im trying to control myself now..so that means passing up a foresta nuvola that ms kitty mentioned on another post..)

I think we are saving some money...cuz there are great deals and its hard to pass it up considering its limited edition..so ladies grab them while theyre hot!

That is what I told him I have to collect them because they are limited edition and they have been out for awhile and I need to catch up on past prints before they are gone. :shrugs: He just lectures me some more. :lecture: Ha! Ha! I love that smiley too much!

:lecture: :lecture: :lecture: :lecture: :lecture:
They're one of my fav smiles too...I think b/c when it comes to how much $$$ I spend on toki I need a good smack once in a while to bring me back to reality!! :graucho:

My bf doesn't know any of the prints but likes everything but the pirata- thinks it's too busy.
He would probably wear one too, if it didn't cost so much.

He never objects to me buying much, because he doesn't buy them for me.

Imagine that being your situation...we'd all be seriously broke if we didn't have a hint of control........

My BF :heart: 's toki but he's not into the amore print...he says it's too "girlie" DUH!!!! I think it's geared towards girls, not dudes!! Guys are funny! :graucho:

I saw some tokidoki-non lesportsac bags- only available in europe, but they look like they can be more unisex than the toki stuff they've sold here. I saw this black bag with a red devil -boxing? and he was cut up in three sections -kind of had a boxing ring type of feel.. I wanted to get one for my bf.. but shipping was like $30.

My bf thinks a lot of the prints are too girly too- except for adios. But I'm sure he would still use them, given the crazy things he used to use in Brazil

European men are so much cooler when it comes to clothing and accessories than American men IMO. They don't care what anyone thinks...if it's stylish, they use or wear it! I :heart: that. My bf has that attitude I think that's one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to him!!

European men are so much cooler when it comes to clothing and accessories than American men IMO. They don't care what anyone thinks...if it's stylish, they use or wear it! I :heart: that. My bf has that attitude I think that's one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to him!!

My brother and bf are like that... they're even the same age. Then again...they both lived in europe for a while..so that might be why

but I agree completely...european men have a lot more style