Heel tips for very thin heel CLs, Yoyo etc

gemini82

May 22, 2010
Hi girls,

I need to change the heel tips on my curved heel Yoyo 100s, they are so bad I can't walk another step in them or they will be totally ruined... I ordered a bunch of different sizes from http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/ but that is now three weeks ago and I still haven't recieved them so starting to give up. Have found some on ebay that I would like to order instead.

But does anyone know what size heel tips the Yoyos use? The heel is sooo thin! The smallest I have found is 2.4 mm pin which I think is what I used on my Proratas but that heel is slightly thicker.

And the actual heel, is it 8 or 9 mm? I tried to measure on my Yoyo Slings but it is very difficul to get a correct measurement.

Also if anyone has heel tip sizes for other styles, feel free to add! Would be great to have a reference guide for all us handy gals who prefer to change or own heel tips.
:graucho:

Millipede

Apr 30, 2014
England
Hi girls,

I need to change the heel tips on my curved heel Yoyo 100s, they are so bad I can't walk another step in them or they will be totally ruined... I ordered a bunch of different sizes from http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/ but that is now three weeks ago and I still haven't recieved them so starting to give up. Have found some on ebay that I would like to order instead.

But does anyone know what size heel tips the Yoyos use? The heel is sooo thin! The smallest I have found is 2.4 mm pin which I think is what I used on my Proratas but that heel is slightly thicker.

And the actual heel, is it 8 or 9 mm? I tried to measure on my Yoyo Slings but it is very difficul to get a correct measurement.

Also if anyone has heel tip sizes for other styles, feel free to add! Would be great to have a reference guide for all us handy gals who prefer to change or own heel tips.
:graucho:
Hi

Would you not be able to order from the actual cl cobblers in london. My assumption would be that they would stock them.