Heel grips - color question

lee23

O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
nyc
I'm looking for a bit of advice, and any suggestions would be appreciated.

I recently got a pair of black Prada patent pumps. I'm extremely happy with them, but there's a slight problem with heel slippage. I'm thinking of using heel grips to keep my foot from 'stepping out', but I'm stumped on which color to use.

Their main lining is a powdery pink, and the inside heel is a light beige-toned grey suede. I usually use the Foot Petals buttercup color for shoes with light lining - in this case, that color would be closer to the main lining, and their grey would be closer to the inner heel area.

Beyond that, I'm thinking of going with black. I'm considering wearing these with black tights during the winter (or is that a no-no with patent shoes?), and I don't like the idea of a light color possibly peeping out the back, breaking up the solid black.

Any opinions on which way I should go?

ppp1.jpg footpetals.jpg

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
It really doesn't matter for me because no one is going to see it but I would choose black

Yes u can wear tights with those

lee23

O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
nyc
Thanks! I probably will go with the black.

and thanks for answering my little sub-question too :smile:

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I would go with the middle peachy-yellow colored heel grips. I don't like to pad my shoes when I don't need to, so if I do, I like them discreet. If you use black, it'll be pretty obvious even from far away if you ever take off your shoes in public (eg. buying new shoes or something).

As for tights - sure!